December is often one of the busiest months of the year for many with work, various social events and visiting people taking up the bulk of your time. This means that finding a spare moment to buy those last few Christmas presents (… or all of them perhaps, we won’t judge if that’s you) can be really hard to come by. Luckily, many shopping hubs understand that this is the case for a lot of people and stay open a few hours later in the evening just to make life that little bit easier for you…
MARKET PLACE, Bolton Town Centre
Open until 8pm every Thursday up until Christmas
– Closing at 6pm every other weekday; Thursday is the night to add to your diary if you need to nip into Bolton Town Centre for those last few Christmas gifts, as the Market Place stays open until 8pm. The Vaults are open until 11pm however, so there’s no need to rush if you fancy grabbing a bite to eat before heading back home.
– The UK’s largest retail park is once again extending it’s opening hours for the Christmas period. The closer to Christmas it gets, the later they stay open. Business hours for dining however, do depend on each individual restaurant so this may be worth a prior check to avoid disappointment!
– Fancy venturing just a tad further afield? Then ‘The Rock’ at Bury fits that bill being only a 30 minute drive away and offering a wide range of shops (including a few which no longer have a home in Bolton) to suit all of your Christmas shopping needs. Dining is open until as late as midnight on some nights as well, so no worries there.
– Whilst business hours may vary for shops elsewhere in the city centre; Manchester Arndale is open until 9pm in the evening for both shopping and dining over this Christmas period, so there is plenty of time before the big day creeps up on you to browse the varied array of shops in one of the largest indoor shopping malls in the UK.
– With well over 200 shops to explore; the third largest shopping centre in the UK is open that extra hour later on weeknights to help you with grabbing those last few Christmas presents. Dining is often open until midnight as well, just to make sure that you don’t have to hit the motorway home on an empty stomach.
– If you are looking to do your Christmas shopping on a budget this year, then the Lowry Outlet in Salford could be the ideal place to do so, with store opening hours extending to 8pm on weeknights over the festive period. Once again, business hours for dining do vary from restaurant to restaurant so make sure to check before you make the trip.
– Just over an hour away from Bolton; Cheshire Oaks is open for shopping until 10pm on weeknights. If you are buying a Christmas gift for a lover of labels, then you need look no further than this designer outlet with over 130 stores to chose from.
Happy Shopping …