£15,000 – £18,000 a year
37.5 Hours (5 Days a Week)
We are looking for an organised and highly self-motivated individual to join our thriving team as a Sales Consultant.
Newton & Co is one of Bolton’s freshest and most innovative Sales & Lettings agencies. We believe that the importance of customer service has been forgotten and that the industry needs a fresh approach when it comes to looking after the people that matter the most. That’s why we aim to do things differently … we’ve thrown away the rulebook and built our proposition on the elements that matter most to our customers – honesty, value and courtesy. It doesn’t sound like too much to ask, and we’re determined to deliver it.
Our old fashion values don’t stop us innovating however, and our social media campaigns, customer friendly opening hours and professional media services put us at the cutting edge of the industry.
On top of it all – our ambition is the driving force. We’ve packed a lot into the 3 years since Newton & Co became a reality. From launching our first office at Tonge Moor in 2014, our second office at Heaton in 2016 and with the view of opening more offices in the near future; we are not slowing down any time soon.
JOB DESCRIPTION – What will be my main Duties and Responsibilities?
• Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from both prospective and current clients.
• Arranging property valuations and viewings.
• Conducting viewings and ensuring the vendors’ receive detailed feedback from these.
• Negotiating and communicating offers.
• Assisting in the progression of sales through to completion.
• Making regular calls/visits to provide clients with updates.
• Actively generating new business by elevating the profile of the company.
REQUIREMENTS & PERSON SPECIFICATION – What skills will I need to have?
• A minimum of 2 years’ Estate Agency experience necessary.
• Full UK Driving License.
• Be available to work on Saturday’s occasionally.
• Be able to work as a contributing member to an active team.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills and articulation.
• ICT : Must have a working level of knowledge with computers and be willing to adapt to using specific Estate Agency databases.
• Demonstrate capability to work towards monthly employee action plans and objectives.
• Have the flexibility to adapt to this fast-paced industry.
• Must be presentable.
BENEFITS – What do you have to offer me?
• A flexible starting salary of £15,000 – £18,000 based off prior experience.
• A commission package.
• Regular monitoring of employee development and the potential to further your career within the property industry.
• Support in gaining the industry’s relevant NAEA qualifications (if not previously obtained).
If you would to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV with an attached covering letter to: [email protected] stating the extents to which you meet the relevant Requirements & Person Description listed above and why you believe you would be a valued asset to the Newton & Co team.
We look forward to hearing from you soon …